A A A Change to contrast
Send to friend Print site
Plaques

Name: plaque – for the students of the Teacher Seminary who were killed
Location: Mickiewicza 2a st. - from Branicki Garden

Date of unveiling: 1920 (1990)
 

Name: plaque - for Icchok Malmed

Location: Malmeda 10 st.
Date of unveiling: after 1945
 

Foto

Photo Name: plaque – for the Soviet troops

Location: Włodzimierza Wysockiego 63 st. - Municipal Cemetery

Date of unveiling: after 1945
 

Foto

Photo Name: plaque and boulder – for the 3 weavers

Location: Warszawska 72 st.
Date of unveiling: After 1945
 

Title: plaque - the quarters of the NKVD and UB

Location: Mickiewicza 5 st.
Date of unveiling: after 1945
 

Name: plaque – for the murdered Jews

Location: Suraska 1

Date of unveiling: 1958
 

Name: plaque - the quarters of the Council of Delegates

Location: Sienkiewicza 9 st. ("Zbyszko and Jagienka” building)

Date of unveiling: 1958
 

Name: plaque - Zamenhofs’House

Location: Piłsudskiego 26 al - elevation from Ludwika Zamenhofa st.

Date of unveiling: after 1958
 

Name: plaque – for the teachers and pupils of SN

Location: Mickiewicza 2 st.

Date of unveiling: 1966
 

Name: plaque – for the Teachers of Bialystok

Location: Mickiewicza 1
Date of unveiling: 1966
 

Name: plaque - foresters

Location: Lipowa 51 st.

Date of unveiling: 1968
 

Name: plaque – for the Power Engineers who died

Location: Elektryczna 13 st.

Date of unveiling: 1969
 

Name: plaque - Wehrmacht headquarters

Location: Ogrodowa st.

Date of unveiling: 1989
 

Name: plaque - the place of political processes

Location: Kosciuszki Square 2 (Cinema "TON")

Date of unveiling: 1989
 

Foto

Photo Name: plaque – for the police officers

Location: Henryka Sienkiewicza 71st.
Date of unveiling: 1990
 

Foto

Photo Name: plaque – the Hebrew School

Location: Henryka Sienkiewicza 79 st.
Date of unveiling: 1990
 

Name: plaque – for Jakub Szapiro

Location: Lipowa 33 st.

Date of unveiling: 1991 (06.2009)
 

Name: plaque - "Cytrona" synagogue

Location: Waryńskiego 24a st.

Date of unveiling: 08/15/1992
 

Foto

Photo Name: plaque - Shmuel Mohilewer’s Synagogue

Location: Jana Klemensa Branickiego 3 st.

Date of unveiling: 08/15/1992
 

Name: plaque – for the founders of the government and the Polish Army

Location: University Square 5 (elevation from the Liniarskiego st.)

Date of unveiling: 1993
 

Name: plaque - the seat of the Third Reich, UP

Location: Kilińskiego 11 st.

Date of unveiling: 1996
 

Name: plaque – the city rights of Starosielce

Location: Św. Andrzeja Boboli st. (Polish Post Office building - the number to check)

Date of unveiling: 16/09/1997
 

Name: plaque - Prison

Location: Mikołaja Kopernika 21 st.

Date of unveiling: 1998
 

Name: plaque – for the Victims of Martial Law

Location: Lipowa 20 st.

Date of unveiling: 2001
 

Foto

Photo Name: plaque – for theVilnius priests

Location: Jana Pawła II Square - Cathedral
Date of unveiling: none
 

Foto

Photo Name: plaque – for the Third Regiment of the Heavy Artillery

Location: Adama Abramowicza 1 st. – the Church of St. Roch

Date of unveiling: none
 

Foto

Photo Name: plaque – for the 14th Horse Artillery Squadron 2 PBK

Location: Adama Abramowicza 1 - the Church of St. Roch

Date of unveiling: none
 

Foto

Photo Name: plaque – 10th Lithuanian Cavalry Regiment

Location: Jana Kilińskiego 7 st. - the Museum of Army

Date of unveiling: none
 

Name: plaque – for Seweryn Nowakowski - the last president before the war

Location: Akademicka 26 st. (formerly the Presidential Villa)

Date of unveiling: 02/19/2004
 

Name: plaque – in memory of Col. Aleksander Rybnik

Location: Kosciuszki Square 2 (Cinema "TON")

Date of unveiling: 11.09.2006
 

Name: plaque - the residence of. Fr. Michael Sopocko

Location: A house, Złota 9 st.

Date of unveiling: 28.09.2008
 

Name: plaque – the former Seminary building, where Fr. Michał Sopocko gave lectures

Location: Multifunctional Caring-Educational facility "Jedynka", Słonimska 8 st.

Date of unveiling: 28/09/2008
 

Name: plaque – for the defenders of Bialystok in September 1939

Location: Military Command Recruitment Agency, Lipowa 35 st.

Date of unveiling: 1989
 

Name: plaque - the headquarters of the staff and command of the 9th Infantry Division

Location: Warszawska 30 st.

Date of unveiling: 1968
 

Name: plaque - dedicated to the architect Stanislaw Bukowski

Location: former City Hall (interior), Kosciuszki Square 10

Date of unveiling: 2002
 

Name: plaque - devoted to Wladyslaw Paszkowski - the first Province Conservator since 1945 Monument

Location: former City Hall (interior), Kosciuszki Square 10

Date of unveiling: 2002
 

Name: plaque – 72nd World Congress of Esperanto

Location: Pięka 3 st. (on the back of the former synagogue)

Date of unveiling: 1987
 

 

Name: plaque - Dr Andrzej Piotr Lussa – the Mayor of Bialystok

Location: Słonimska 1 st.

Date of unveiling: 1996
 

Name: plaque - the quarters of Wehrmacht

Location: III High School, Pałacowa 2 / 1 st.

Date of unveiling: 1989
 

Foto

Photo Name: plaque - Dziga Vertov (Dernis Kaufman) – a screenwriter and a film director
Location: Białystok Cultural Centre ul. Legionowa 5 st.

Date of unveiling: 07/18/2009
 

Foto

Photo Name: the Plaque of the Unknown Soldier

Location: The military cemetery, 11 Listopada / Zwierzyniecka st.

Date of unveiling: 1925 (1988)
 

Foto

Photo Name: a plaque dedicated to Marshal Jozef Pilsudski
Location: Railway Station, Kolejowa 9 st.

Date of unveiling: 11/11/2003
 

Foto

Photo Name: a plaque in memory of the railwaymen of Bialystok

Location: Railway station, Kolejowa 9 st.

Date of unveiling: 1981 (2004)
 

Foto

Photo Name: plaque - a former synagogue

Location: Piękna 3 st.

Date of unveiling: none
 

Foto

Photo Name: plaque – a bridge on Wasilkowska Street.

Location: Wasilkowska st.

Date of unveiling: 1971
 

Foto

Photo Name: plaque - reconstruction of the historic City Hall

Location: former City Hall, currently the place of the Podlaskie Museum, Rynek Kościuszki 10 st.

Date of unveiling: 1958
 

Foto

Photo Name: plaque - a stationing place of the 42nd Infantry Regiment
Location: Traugutta st. (near the rectory of the parish of the Roman Catholic Church of the Sacred Heart of Jesus)

Date of unveiling: 1989
 

Foto

Photo Name: plaques – Barracks of the 10th Lithuanian Cavalry Regiment

Location: Kawaleryjska st. (near the military unit)

Date of unveiling: 1992
 

Foto

Photo Name: plaque –the Weight House

Location: Rynek Kościuszki

Date of unveiling: 09.2009
 

Foto

Photo Name: plaque – for the Folk of Bialystok

Location: Sienkiewicza 22 st.

Date of unveiling: 1985
 

Foto

Photo Name: plaque for Helena Zofia and Jadwiga Frankiewicz

Location: Puppetry Arts Faculty Building, Sienkiewicza 14 st.

Date of unveiling: 2002
 

Foto

Photo Name: plaque - Dr. Irena Białówna

Location: multifunctional caring - educational facility (patron: I. Białówna) No. 2, 11 Listopada st.,

Date of unveiling: none
 

Foto

Photo Name: a plaque dedicated to Pope John Paul II

Location: At the Energy Department building facade Elektryczna 13 st.

Date of unveiling: 2005
 

Name: plaque devoted to Ludwig Zamenhof

Location: the elevation of the building of VI. High School, Warszawska 8 st.

Date of unveiling: 1987
 

Foto

Photo Name: plaque – the Provincial House of Craft

Location: Various Crafts an Enterprise Guild, Warszawska 6 st.

Date of unveiling: 1966
 

Foto

Photo Name: plaque of I and II Polish Army

Location: elevation of the Orthodox Church of St. Mary Magdalene, Sosnowa / Kalinowskiego st.

Date of unveiling: 2006
 

Name: plaque of I and II Polish Army

Location: a boulder near the avenue leading to the Monument to the Heroes of the Land of Białystok, University Square

Date of unveiling: 2009
 

 

Last Modification:Kamil Waligóra 06.08.2010, 12:57
If you have any suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us
Select category
Description:
User email Confirmation link will be sent via this email More info
captcha
Wpisz kod z obrazka
Send mail